I’m a mixed media artist. Volunteer for Search and Rescue (SAR) I upkeep a small farm. I'm mostly a raw foody. Cancer survivor. Head injury survivor. Both life changing 'character' events. I’m romancing the retirement idea even though I retired five years ago. My husband retired three years ago. Now, I have never worked so hard in my life! (Thus fulfilling the saying: Twice the man, half the money, now adding four times the work!)
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
One day at a time has been deleted as I said it would be. I have a lot of good friends out there that understand a little more as to my absence in gatherings and quick appearances requiring my working around the sun. Now you have my FB link. Even though the situation is hard I appreciate the love and as one person said,.......hey you can blog now and expand your adventures. I am not so sure computer work is for me. I like to move around more. I just simply wanted people who are close to me know a little more in writing than talking. Talking is very hard for me right now. So thank you for doing the read with-in the time line I requested. Keeping in touch! Suzanne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment